Thursday 12 September 2013

War of the Marks


"War of the Marks" on MangaMagazine

This is my own original comic series. I haven't touched on it for a long time but when I get the time...one day... I will continue this 'legacy' of mine.

I started this comic/manga in my last year of high school. At first it was merely because I was bored...But then when I talked to my brother about this light-hearted comic he became very excited and started telling me these amazing stories he had in his mind. He was very into guns and weaponry, and he gave me inspiration. So I decided to go along with the story. I would always share my ideas with my brother, and we would have a lot of fun discussing the possible outcomes of the story, and we enjoyed laughing at all the funny dilemmas a character would run into. Thank you, Little Brother, for showing me that this comic could be taken further.

I love imagining things, and I really enjoy sharing it with people who would listen and find pleasure in it. 

If I had to choose to work, I want to be either a comic artist or an animator. Because they bring interesting stories to people visually. Characters come with solid forms and settings are visually presented. 

Anyway, sorry about the ramble. Please give this comic a chance. I hope you enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment