Wednesday 3 September 2014

Farahilde Escape: Re-do

So I finally got around to re-do this scene. And honestly, it does look better; I think. Well, the weight transfer in the character looks a bit more convincing than the first. I still didn't shoot a reference footage because I (again) was rushing... I know it's really not a good idea, but there is a lot of shots to go through so I'm doing the best I can.

Rough sketch animation


Lined




Completed animation
Old version in comparison

The newer sequence is more consistant in terms of the shoulders, hips and legs. Farahilde also turns her head to face the direction where she is running on screen. She also takes a bigger stride out of the cell in the newer one. I'm glad I was able to improve on this shot. Now on to the next scene!


No comments:

Post a Comment