Thursday 23 October 2014

Making More Improvements

Doing some more fixing with the animation I did previously.
 Her walk looks a bit jerky here, and the turn is a bit too quick and rushed.




Here, I re-animated the whole walk cycle to it looks smoother. I also re-animated the turn-around part to make the action look more obvious and convincing. I added more frames for smoothness and better weight transfer. I hope this will convince the lecturer that I can animate but I just rush sometimes and don't do a really good job...



The shoulder pops in this scene and the movements do not flow really well.

Fixed the shoulder and drew more frames for better movement. I think I drew a lot of walk cycles, run cycles and turn-arounds for this animation.







Ok, the problem is very obvious with this one. I drew too many frames and now it looks like they're moving in slow motion.

So here I have drawn the walk cycles again to make them walk in normal speed. I also omitted Farahilde's hand gesture towards Klaus, as I felt it is unnecessary. 



No comments:

Post a Comment