Monday 19 September 2016

Semester 2 Week 8 19/09/16 Monday

Apologies for the lack of updates, I was waiting on a response from my supervisor regarding my exegesis draft. If all goes well then I can begin writing my exegesis while also hoping my developer can make the APP on time. As a back-up plan I am going to make my comic into a video compilation of all the pages. There are 65 pages worth of story, plus an additional 2 dead end pages and 1 alternative ending which loops back to the beginning.

Here is the final plan that I am going with.





I am using After Effects to composite all the panels together. Each panel will appear one after the other. The most difficult thing about this is the timing; as every person reads at a different pace, it is impossible to make the timing perfect for everyone. Which is why the APP is the most ideal format, as the reader can go along at their own speed.

No comments:

Post a Comment