Friday 2 September 2016

Semester 2 Mid Semester Break 01-02/09/16 Thursday-Friday

I am very near the end of the comic drawing. I still need to finish the "true" ending and add in a couple of dead ends, as well as an alternative choice somewhere for the readers. There are also areas where I need to fix, but I have made time for myself there. I should also mention (in the exegesis) of certain design decisions I have made along the way.

But anyway, here are the updates.

 Nelly has finally returned to the real world in these last pages, which means there is little to no animation. The shades of grey are also gone, indicating she is now back in the reality.

 WIP of page 62.

 WIP of page 63.

 Rough base sketches for page 64.

Line art layer above rough sketches.

Here are a couple of completed pages.


No comments:

Post a Comment