Tuesday 12 April 2016

Week 07 12/04/16 Tuesday

Today was the reading group where I presented a chapter from my readings to the class and discuss why it is relevant to my project. Mine was an excerpt from Will Eisner's "Comics and Sequential Art", emphasizing that comics is a form of reading that requires constant attention and decoding from the reader.

I learnt about a web comic site that hosts animated comics in the form of gifs. A classmate introduced this to me and it was the most helpful thing this week so far. I could post my comic on this website and document the interactions with the commentators as a part of the methodological process. My supervisor also pointed out that I may need to shift my focus on to the interactive aspect of the project, and start reading on the existing materials for insight as to where my project will go. I will take this suggestion and begin reading into this field. As I have mentioned before, gaming is an untouched realm for me, so with the website made known to me via the classmate would be a good starting point for me to create some interactivity within the project.



Seven Deadly Sins --- Lust
  

No comments:

Post a Comment