Tuesday 28 June 2016

Semester Break 28/06/16 Tuesday

It's a bit hard to think that half a year has gone by already and I still haven't got to the actual production part of the project. I think I am getting there.

I spent the day doing the final character designs for mum, dad, Natalie and most importantly, Nelly. I also need to do some environment paintings in colour for the comic. I will be doing that tomorrow.

Anyway, here some of the drawings I did today, I am not happy with my colouring style. Somehow I just cannot get my colour combinations looking nice, and it frustrates me a lot. I see many people who don't draw very well but their colours are always so pretty. I think I am on the other side of the spectrum. I hope I can improve on this somehow.

As seen here, I am testing out the different variations of the characters' appearances.

Final designs of mum and dad. And yes, they are based on my real parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment