Thursday 2 June 2016

Week 12 02/06/16 Thursday

I still rather stuck on writing my treatment. But I was able to get some feedback from my sister. I read it to her, and her's the record of her responses (I've refrained from revealing my sister's name for privacy issues, instead I've used [J] to represent her):

(After reading my treatment to [J])
[J]: Oh! It’s cool. So is it like a game?
Me: It’s a comic. But you can make your own decisions.
[J]: I wish there you had a side. And Josh.
Me: Do you want me to be in it?
[J]: Yeah, because you help me in real life, too. And Josh. (We laugh together)
Me: But do you like it so far? It’s not finished.
[J]: Yes! Is it a horror comic?
Me: Sort of. I don’t think it’s very scary though.
[J]: Yeah, but it’s creepy.
Me: Is it creepy for you?
[J]: Yeah. When you read about something following someone, it’s creepy… and you feel scared for that person (being followed).
Me: Ok. I see.

[J]: I’m so excited! Can’t wait to see you finish it!

I'm glad my sister liked my story so far. I might take her suggestion into consideration to add myself in the story as well (but maybe just as a side character).

Here is another diagram I constructed to illustrate my process of writing a story:




No comments:

Post a Comment