Monday 13 June 2016

Week 14 13/06/16 Monday

It's almost the end of the first semester, and I feel like I have not achieved a lot. A lot of time was put into my contextual review, methodology, and teasing out what my project really is; but I have not produced a lot of work. The story has been completed, but I always feel like there are ways to improve it. I am not 100% happy with what I have now, but then again, nothing is perfect. I am rather confident about the story now, even though it is really quite simplistic. I plan to complete all my pre-production work this semester, using the semester break as well; I hope to launch fully into production in the second semester and begin making my comic.

My next step is to work out all the layouts of the panels of the comic. This step is quite time consuming, as I will be constantly moving panels and pages around to figure out the best way to tell the story. I have also made more sketches. These ones are some designs for the "big bad"; which I have named White Eyes for its characteristic glaring eyes (the ones my sister was so afraid of).

I tried to draw something creepy with the white eyes my sister described to me. The body of White Eyes is a bit like flowing fabric; always moving and changing.


No comments:

Post a Comment