Wednesday 1 June 2016

Week 12 01/06/16 Wednesday

I handed in my Research Methodology paper today. It felt like a weight being lifted, only to realize that there is still a lot to carry. Next Tuesday is the Seminar Presentation, and I was putting together a Power Point document today for that. It is basically a work in progress report and the findings from my research so far. I have not done any tests yet, nor have I animated anything. But I do have a lot of concept sketches that I plan to show the audience. The progress is quite slow this year; I believe by the around the same time in my third year I was already animating. Yet this year I have not finalized my treatment yet. I hope once the comic making commences the process will speed up a bit. I also need to decide which tools to use to actually put my interactive together as an APP.

I do not have anything new to show, so here is a diagram I made to talk about during the presentation. I might add more detail in later, describing how exactly I converted the conversations into a treatment.


No comments:

Post a Comment