Friday 5 August 2016

Semester 2 Week 3 04-05/08/16 Thursday-Friday

I am going along with my usual comic drawings. I am a bit concerned that I might be dragging the intro for a bit too long. But for the following weeks I will be starting the animated side of the project, which means my speed is going to slow down even more.

Here is what I have done for the past couple of days.

Complete page 27. 
I am also a bit worried about Nelly's sudden bravery to step out on her own. In reality it seems to make more sense to stick with someone throughout the entire comic, but White Eyes will not appear unless she is alone. So I am a bit conflicted at this point. Nelly's talk with Natalie is supposed to make her feel better about her fears, and I hope it's a valid reason/motivation for Nelly to venture outside by herself, even though she knows White Eyes may appear again. I could make the argument that Nelly probably does not feel White Eyes will hurt her at this point. I really hope this plot point won't backfire at me in the future.

Competed page 29.
I was beginning to feel really tired about drawing roses, since Nelly had quite the conversation with Natalie in the greenhouse. I'm glad that I can finally draw something different. But plants and vegetation are always a pain to draw, especially repeatedly. 

A panel from page 30; the latest page.

Some details from page 30.

No comments:

Post a Comment