Friday 26 August 2016

Semester 2 Week 6 22-26/08/16 Monday-Friday

The semester break is next week, and I am currently up to page 54 of my comic. I have been stretching out the story a bit to get the most out of the narrative and character development, as well as the narrative objects in the comic. So I might end up with 70+ pages.

I also handed in an exegesis draft on Wednesday. I mostly copied and pasted writing from the contextual review and methodology. The new writing I added was all my WIP, the issues I had with my character designs and the story, as well as a bunch of my drawings and screenshots of what and how I did my project. Pretty much like how I update this blog except with more words in hopes of it making me sound more intelligent.

Anyway, some updates while I was gone.

Still shot from page 51

Animation test for p51.

Completed animation.



WIPs for page 52. I usually have the animation followed by some still images of the comic so the readers can take a break from the real time action. 






WIPs for page 53. I used After Effects for the animation in one of the panels.

An animated panel from page 53. This was done with Photoshop.

Cleaning up the lines for page 54.

The completed page 54 with the options at the end where the reader can choose their own path. I may have waited too long for these choices to come in, so I am going to add in an extra one earlier on.






No comments:

Post a Comment