Friday 4 March 2016

2016 Research Project

Hi guys, I'm back from a long break. Well, I've actually been working for my family. But anyway, in 2016, I will be starting my year in studying honours in Digital Design. Classes and lectures have begun for a week and already I can feel the pressure and intensity of this course that I have almost forgotten from my year away from studying.

But like in 2014, I will be documenting my process on this blog to help with my journey through this project. It may sound boring, but it will help me lay out my thought process in a systematic and clear way for me to reflect upon at the end of the year. It will assist me in the exegesis process of the post-graduate degree.

All in all, I am nervous but also excited about what will come up during this year. Hopefully studying further in 2016 will widen my knowledge and refine my skills in my field of practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment