Friday 18 March 2016

Week 03 17/03/16 Thursday

I was finally able to meet my supervisor on Thursday. She was very supportive in terms of where I am going with my project. In the end I just needed her to sign my agreement form so I could submit it.

I brainstormed all the subjects I was going to cover in my literature review, and drew links between them so they all related to each other in some way. I personally preferred planning my essays using brainstorms, because it was the best way for me to map out my thoughts and visualize them on paper. After this I would then have to write a complete essay plan to which I will post on a later date.

Here is the mind map that I drew for my essay. It made me feel rather intelligent.

I kept saying that I needed to do more research, but so far all the research materials have not hit bulls-eye. My search would have to continue. 

And here's Lu as a ballerina.

No comments:

Post a Comment