Tuesday 15 March 2016

Week 03 14/03/16 Monday

I have decided to document my progress by day rather than week. It will be shorter and everything will be fresher in my memory. So here I go.

Week 03 14/03/16 Monday

I did not have much to do on Monday. I could be researching for my thesis, or begin drawing rough sketches for my project. But I just sat there wondering what to do with myself. I ended up looking for the books I may need for my writing. I requested some from the library, and some I found online. I then made a list of the journals I could reference. That was about it for my Monday. I felt very unproductive by the end of the day. But I made plans for myself during this week, so hopefully by the end I would have accomplished something. No one has contacted me concerning my supervisor yet; the supervision agreement is due this Friday. Maybe I should talk to someone.

I drew Lu in fancy dresses. She is so pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment