Tuesday 31 May 2016

Week 12 30-31/05/16 Monday-Tuesday

For the past few days I have been preparing for the methodological frameworks assignment. It is due tomorrow, and there are a couple of things that need fixing. I also need to proof read it over again. There is also a seminar presentation next week, so I need to practice for that. I hate public speaking, but then again I believe most people do. There is not much to add at this point, I know what I need to do, but not yet how. There is still a lot of planning to be completed before I am confident enough to continue on to the production stage. I have asked a friend who had made an APP the year before last year, and how she made her project; she replied saying that her focus was on the design aspect, and she had someone else to do the coding for the application. This is a way out, as I, too wish to concentrate on visualizing my project and animating it, rather than the coding and programming. Though it is a useful skill to have, but I probably won't have the time to do it all on my own.

Additionally, I have completed the design for my protagonist.


No comments:

Post a Comment