Wednesday 20 July 2016

Semester 2 19-20/07/16 Tuesday-Wednesday

So I had my first class on Tuesday, and there are a few more things I had to add to my to-do list other than be in full production mode. I need to make a timetable for myself for the rest of the semester, and I need to fill out a progress report, as well as get ready to write an exegesis.

All is well and good at this point, and if my developer does not have the time to make my comic into an app, I will just have to make do with Madefire and create a traditional comic, and also edit my animated comic pages together to play as a video. The interactivity part would have to be cut out for the worse case scenario, but I can still discuss the fact I still attempted to create a comic using animation elements, and also made it into a readable experience on portable devices. For this result, I may also need to explain in-depth the obstacles that I had with creating the app, and why I failed to do so. Let's hope it doesn't come to that.

Anyway, I've decided to crop all of my comic pages into the individual panels so I can assemble them together using the Madefire Motion Book Tool. I guess I can work in some sort of interaction with the tool, but I will not be able to create interactions with the narrative directly.

Page 11.


Panels 1 and 2 of page 11.




Panels 3 and 4.

Panel 5.

Panel 6 of page 11.



No comments:

Post a Comment