Monday 11 July 2016

Semester Break 06-11/07/16 Wednesday-Monday

This is the last week of my Semester break, I really haven't done a whole lot except write parts of my script and actually begin the comic. I also talked to my sister a bit more regarding her fears, and had some feed back from her as I was writing the script.

So here are just some updates of what I have been doing.

My sister got over her fear of White Eyes as I am progressing with my project. I believe that talking about her fears openly, and addressing it in a casual, relaxed attitude helped her deal with those things easier. Also, she told me before that she felt embarrassed for being afraid; I tried to let her understand that it is completely normal for people to feel fear. Perhaps the most difficult part of children getting over their fears is the embarrassment, and people (grown-ups) unwilling to believe the monsters of their imagination. We all had our own monsters when we were young, and I think we should let those who are still going through that phase realize that it IS just a phase, and it will past.

Here is the beginning of the script I have written. The numbers indicate the panels on each page.




I designed some creatures for the belly of the monster. I might just end up using one of these in the end or a modified version of one these.

Behold I have actually begun to draw the comic. I start with a rough sketch and then add the panels and line work in.




No comments:

Post a Comment