Wednesday 13 July 2016

Semester Break13/07/16 Wednesday

The break is nearly over, and I have made it my goal to draw at least 3 pages of comic everyday in order to move ahead of schedule. If my coder cannot make time for my comic app, then my last resort is to go for Madefire Motion Book Tool and make a comic app from that. I haven't tried loading GIFs or videos in the tool yet, but if it can feature these files, then it would be a big leap from Eletricomics Generator. Though EG is still in early development, I hope it will grow to something more powerful.

I really enjoy drawing comics, so the process of making these has been fun. But I am always feeling the pressure of the examiners' expectations; I don't know if what I like making will impress them. Anyway, here is what I did today.

This is the rough sketches of page 3.

Page 4.

Page 5.








No comments:

Post a Comment