Thursday 14 July 2016

Semester Break 14/07/16 Thursday

Here's the GIF version of the first page of my comic.


Page 7.

Work in progress of page 7. I talked to the person who is going to help me build the app, and according to him video files and GIFs can both be included in the app. But video files allow the user to control the play/pause with taps. I am exporting every animated panel in both GIFs and video formats just in case.

I have begun making a motion book with Madefire. Compared to Eletricomics, it has more features and supports many different file formats. However, the GIFs I uploaded still won't play; so there's the down-side. Comic in Madefire are also easier to access: once a motion book is downloaded, you can read it anywhere and any time. With Eletricomics, the process is slightly more complex, as you would have to know the URL of the comic, type that in, and then the download commences. Madefire also allows tap areas to activate panels, and it also supports sound files. It is more versatile than Eletricomics, so I am choosing it over the latter (if I cannot make my own app).  







No comments:

Post a Comment