Monday 9 May 2016

Week 09 09/05/16 Monday

Apologies for the lack of documentation on Friday. I was helping with the preparation for Mother's Day. My family runs a small scale horticultural farm, and it gets extremely busy during this time of the year.

Aside from that, I have been continuing with writing my methodology. I found myself repeating many things, especially concerning the definition and employment of action research, practice-led research and active documentation. I feel like these three are somewhat interrelated, and I'm not sure how to communicate my justification of utilizing them for my particular project. I have around 1000 words, and I am already running out of intelligent things to say regarding these approaches. Perhaps I need to produce more work in order to better justify the reasons of me employing these frameworks. And also, there may be a way which I could discuss all three of the approaches together as one, and narratology would be something that I write in about the development of the narrative alone, while the other frameworks could be employed for every aspect of the project; as reiteration can be used to improve narrative.

I have also begun looking up tutorials on how to create a motion comic with the Madefire Motion Book Tool. I don't need to download anything, and I am able to create a motion comic online. I have yet to research deeper into this tool, and it may be useful for me to elaborate on this further in my methodology.

Some Gravity Falls fan art

No comments:

Post a Comment