Monday 16 May 2016

Week 10 16/05/16 Monday

I have sent my first draft of the methodology to my supervisor, and I am waiting for her critiques. The next step is to gather photos and pictures that are inspirations for me, and I can include them in my methodology writing. It may be worth mentioning that action research is somewhat employed by many animation studios in their pre-visualization stages, where they are constantly designing and re-designing the character concepts, examining the variations of the appearance of the character, and determining which one emerges out to be the best design.

I know I have been procrastinating a bit on this, but I really do need to find out how an app is made. I have consulted a former classmate who may have some experience in this field but I have yet to hear from them.

Here are some rough sketches I did about branching narratives. I will include them in my methodology and maybe find some examples of existing materials that utilize these types of narrative structure.



No comments:

Post a Comment